Review to see if any apply to you.
• A 1099 form is only generated for earning of $600.00 and above.
• The 1099 is mailed to the address on file.
• If you have moved and the 1099 was returned to the DOE, it will not be reissued until the address has been updated by the Comptroller’s Office. To change your mailing address, the following two forms must be submitted. Forms are to be scanned and emailed to PSALFinance@schools.nyc.gov.
• W9 form
• Change of Address Form
To request a copy of the 1099 form.
Email the 1099 Unit at firstname.lastname@example.org with this information. They will contact you directly.
1. Full name
2. Address on file
3. Last 4 digits of your social security number
4. Telephone number where you may be reached Or
Register for the Payee Information Portal ( PIP) through the NYC Department of Finance and you may access the 1099 form through their system. For any questions or assistance, please contact FISA Help Center at (212) 857-1777 or email at email@example.com.
1. For detailed instructions on the PIP registration, click here for the Payee Vendor Account Activation Guide.
Question: I lost my 1099 Tax Form or the 1099 Information is Incorrect
Officials will need to contact the 1099 Department via phone, email or fax. They may be reached at: Tel. (718) 935-2930 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
When you contact the 1099 Department, you will need to provide your full name, date of birth, social security number or TIN, address, contact telephone number and the issue you need assistance with.
The Annual Board DUES Are $125 and are payable in February